Fred Youngblood has served the Chino Valley Unified School District (CVUSD) for 8 years.
Fred Youngblood has lived in the district for 24 years with his wife, son, and daughter. He is a retired senior engineer at The Boeing Company . He is now an engineering consultant responsible for the development of requirements for aerospace systems and ensuring their compliance.
Fred Youngblood’s desire to serve on the CVUSD Board is fueled by his love of community and belief that a sound educational system is essential to a healthy community.
He is a past president of The Citizens for Kids Education Foundation and has
- Coached Ayala football and girls basketball, little league baseball, and Junior All-American Football
- Provided free after school math and science tutoring in his home and at Canyon Hills Junior High
- Served as volunteer to design and teach public speaking at Rolling Ridge Elementary School
- Served as School Site Council Chairperson at Rolling Ridge Elementary School and Canyon Hills Junior High School
- Worked on focus groups for the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) for Ayala High School accreditation
- Served on the Measure “M” committee
- Active at church as Chairman of the Board of Trustees
Fred Youngblood’s first and greatest concern as a CVUSD Board member is the educational welfare of district students. His experience and integrity will enable him to promote a much-needed sense of trust at all levels or the educational system.